Nobody has time to cook in the morning.
I like savory breakfasts so I gave a lot of those options.
Some of these ingredients can be precooked. (Hey, I said no cooking, I never said no planning!).
If you use canned foods, don’t tell me 🙂
Always use organic when possible:
1. Green Smoothie*
2. Ezekiel or whole grain toast and almond butter
3. Avocado and cilantro on toast or tortilla
4. Hummus and salad, or in a whole wheat pita or on toast
5. Precooked quinoa, almond milk and fruit
6. Guacamole on precooked beans
7. Guacamole on precooked potato
8. Burrito with beans, greens, guac and salsa
9. Sprouted or precooked lentils on a salad
10. Fruits or melons (melons separately as their own meal)
My personal preference is 1-9 because it’s important to have quality plant proteins.
Fruit can be too much sugar for some and the savory choices are preferred.
I’m totally hungry now!
Previously published on Quora and Steemit.com.
For more Michele the Trainer follow me at @MicheleTrainer